Wait till they visit Surigao del Sur's costal highways its;

potholes=many
smoothness=horrible
locals=nasty
tracktype=grade1

>From Lianga all the way to Claver.

The road still qualify as primary road because of the traffic condition
not the road condition. The road is not under construction its just a
limestone national highway.

murlwe