From: maning sambale <emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com>
Subject: [talk-ph] philippine speed limits
To: "osm-ph" <talk-ph@openstreetmap.org>
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 10:46 PM

In the absence of max_speed data in osmph roads, I'm looking at
putting default values for garmin gps routing.  The Philippine law is
not very helpful and is probably obsolete:
http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra1964/ra_4136_1964.html

See
CHAPTER IV TRAFFIC RULES ARTICLE I
Speed Limit and Keeping to the Right