Yep perhaps, a redirect from this one:

> www.openstreetmap.org.ph/marikina

> A poster is supposed to show the barest details (usually the 5 Ws).
Yes it looks better.  I plan to print it as an A4 size b/w laserjet
printouts.  Therefore, a propose to make it look better on that
medium.  Sorry I can't print in colored (unless someone would do
this).

I plan to post it on the barangay community bulletin boards around the city.

If we can have the poster finalized within the week so I can start
biking around the city by weekend.