After a bit of research, strike my previous suggestion.
+.5 on amenity=clinic for me.

See http://www.mail-archive.com/t...@openstreetmap.org/msg05884.html

Statements from the discussion:
- Clinic can apply to other medical folks, such as chiropodists and
physiotherapists too.
- And physical rehabilitation, dementia care, psychiatric counseling...
the list might be quite a long one.

However it was suggested for our purposes to mean "polyclinics". Do our municipial health centers fall under this category? In my opinion, yes, pretty much.

We can also consider adding:

medical=<servicelist>
where <servicelist> is a semicolon-separated list of values from {dentist, doctor, chiropodist, physiotherapy, minor_surgery, ...}.
and

emergency=yes|no
as well as
operator=Municipality of ___

Ronny.

ianlopez wrote:
+1 for amenity=clinic

@eric: i didn't know the consequences of not "distinguishing" health centers from barangay outposts until now. thanks.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/