I've been to Paete approximately same time last year (but not in that area).
Sure, you can add those things on the map. For roads that aren't submerged at
the time of your trip, here are my suggested tags:

Foot only - highway=footway; foot=yes
Foot and bicycle (with and without side car) - highway=cycleway
Foot, bicycle and motorcycle (without side car) - highway=pedestrian
Foot, bicycle, and motorcycle (with side car) - highway=living_street
Passable by car - highway=residential

For access restrictions, go to http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access

I also made a few tweaks in the area, per my observations in the area (Paete
Poblacion)

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/