sounds good. any other suggestions on the venue? libis area, perhaps? para
middle. plus free wi-fi would be even better.
as for the date, i'm flexible as long as we don't have a gig. after office
hours are good, too.
let's have a sign-up and if we can get a big group, then better for everyone
para productive.
i'll sign you up, maning.

1. maning
2. carlos