I've suggested other areas that are "close enough but not too far" from the
Ortigas area

1. EDSA-Pioneer-Boni Avenue intersection:
http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17&lat=14.57255&lon=121.0472&layers=0B0000TFFFFF
There are new "developments in the area, specifically in the Pioneer side
(Robinsons Cybergate, Light Residences, Pioneer Woodlands)
2. Area between Boni-Pionner intersection and Kapitolyo:
http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17&lat=14.57297&lon=121.05339&layers=0B0000TFFFFF
The streets are complete, but it lacks POI's, buildings and landuse.

Maybe one of us should hand out OSM fliers to passers-by [if they're
interested] (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:OSM-PH_Flyer_2010-03-19.pdf )

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana:
 The world, chico, and everything in
 it.
-----