@maning

Ok. I agree that it would be good to coordinate with the Provincial
government. Hopefully we could get some sponsors and volunteers.

I suggest that we have posters or any material that can drum up support and
interest for the activity and OSM in general. Perhaps as early as June? Or
is it too early?