Hi Ed,

Speaking for myself, I'm an OSM addict/fanatic and so I try to read pages on
the OSM Wiki as well as follow other OSM mailing lists. That's how we learn
all these tricks.

This also goes to show that OSM's documentation is a mess. :-P

But don't worry, if you don't like reading lots of tedious documentation,
just ask the questions here on this mailing list and hopefully somebody else
already knows the answer. That's what the list is for. :-D

Eugene

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com