From: tutubi <tut...@backpackingphilippines.com>
Subject: [talk-ph] SLEx-StarToll link
To: "talk-ph" <talk-ph@openstreetmap.org>
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 1:35 PM

Hi all!

I was browsing wikimapia SLEX and noticed the  link is
 already on the map.
there's also another exit that I can take to bypass traffic prone
Calamba Crossing
and instead direct exit to Brgy. Pansol (there's an alternate route
using calamba exit
to avoid crossing/walter mart and SM calamba but you'll exit Halang)
with the road ending near Sun City resort (so that's why i noticed a
new that built there)

is that connector road already open? I passed by SLEX about 3 weeks
ago and it was still closed (it was blocked by orange traffic
bollards). I took the Rizal Manila east road route in going home 2
weeks ago so didn't noticed if it's open. If it's open I can take that
road tomorrow so I can add to OSM

I just hope there's another road to bypass Los Banos/College too

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com