this is good stuff...

now i don't have to ask around if it's on the map :P

I remember Mr. Ocampo also asked me for pictures of Rizal's markers in
HK and also some other things he's interested in whenever I ask him
some questions on historical stuff

is there a marker on Bonifacio's alleged execution site? or was it on
the slopes of a mountain there so out of reach of cars?