I passed by Rockwell yesterday. The bridge apparently goes over J.P. Rizal
and does not start at J.P. Rizal as I thought. Unfortunately, I don't know
how it will connect to Pantaleon St. on the other side.

I've added the bridge now to OSM: http://osm.org/go/4zhHHU7R4--
I guess we're the first consumer map online or offline to have this bridge.
Hehehe.

:-)

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com