I personally traced one of the roads from Laurel to Canyon Woods a couple of
years ago while my dive buddy and I experimented on a route from Talisay to
Lemery.  We were on my Kia Besta van carrying a small sail boat from
Talisay.  Boy, we were glad we were at least on a van as the roads are
really rough!  I was the one who actually added that first road in in that
area in OSM and labeled it as a dirt road.

I also traced and added the Agoncillo to Laurel road about the same year
then.

Are you intending to go to Laurel?  or to Lemery?

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com

PADI Divemaster #491048