Hello Anthony,

I successfully added the Imagery plugin and it seems to work (I can see
Imagery item on the main menu)   But, I may be missing a step here... I
could not see the Bing Sat option from the Imagery menu items on the main
menu.  All I can see are the Landsat / Landsat (mirror) / Yahoo Sat /
Rectified Image / Blank Layer.  How to I "add" Bing to the options?

thanks
ed

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph