Hi Jim,

Just this year also, I had several friends who brought their MTB bikes to
Corregidor island using sun cruise. Sometimes it depends who you were able to
talk to.

Here is an interesting blog of Corregidor travel on folding bikes.
http://www.thelonerider.com/2010/jan/corregidor/corregidor.shtml

--bunny