According to an ad placed on the Philippine Star (Saturday, Feb 12, 2011, Pages
E2 - E-3), the road connecting the Estrella-Pantaleon Bridge is supposedly the
northern/eastern limit of Acqua Private Residences. Plus, Coronado Street is
supposed to be extended until it approaches the bridge.[1] According to the ad,
it is located across Rockwell (at the other side of the Pasig River)

[1] http://ianlopez1115.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/estrella-pantaleon.jpg ;
compare with http://osm.org/go/4zhHSBK5Q--

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Location1: 14.069979 N, 121.32575 E
Location2: 14.1598162 N, 121.2425899 E
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/