Hi all,

No, Cebu city is far from finished.
But after 2 months of intensive tracing from Bing I'm done (for a while).

I did my best to guess the road type. (mainly residential, unclassified and
track) Where I really didn't know I've put road. (in the center of Cebu city
most should probably be residential)

Now names need to be added, and road types verified. Some roads might be wrong,
connected where they should not, or not connected where they should be. (Bing
isn't always very clear).

The good thing is that all this can be done by anyone, without GPS.
I hope future local mappers will be more motivated now that there is already a
start...

Cheers,

Totor