geotaggging, something i was looking for last year but found the
add-on expensive

i did some sort of crude mapping last weekend. while looking for some
shops on Roosevelt Ave, QC, i took pictures of the road and signages
so that i don't have to make mental notes...
several shops visited while wifey did some shopping...

--
---
I explore, therefore I blog.

http://www.backpackingphilippines.com