R-1 Extension tracking mission is a success!
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/seav/traces/993114

Unfortunately, my hope of no traffic did not materialize since there
were a lot of Good Friday processions on the roads. At one point, we
had to turn back near Bacoor Church and take a detour. :p

now a breeze. The northbound side is done but still not
passable--maybe in May. The Kawit Toll Plaza is done and will start
collecting (hefty) fees starting May 3 (?). There is still some
construction ongoing to connect the Toll Plaza to Tirona Highway and
to complete the Zapote Interchange. The exit to Covelandia Road seems
temporary.

Current map of the area: http://osm.org/go/4zLq9@cb

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com