I think we can add non-gps ferry route on water bays known to be deep enough
(eg subic area), or no known fishpens or fish cages in the area. (not
recommended in laguna de bay).

In night-time or zero-visibility navigation using untested ferrt route,
smaller pump boats may end up going through fishnets :-)

eg. the short pumpboat ride between Dos Palmas Resort & Isla Punting
Buhangin can be tricky since there are shallow water/sand bars