To be objective about it, I suggest the most populous cities in the Philippines.

Looking at this list of cities (sort the table by population):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_Philippines
the top 5 most populous cities that don't have aerial imagery yet are:

15. General Santos
31. Butuan
38. Cabanatuan
42. Lucena
51. Ormoc

We have mappers in Cabanatuan (G-eMapper), Ormoc (axk), Lucena
(miamuy), and GenSan (kirkrhean), so having aerial imagery in these
cities would prove useful.

(And yes, 46 out of the top 50 most populous cities in the Philippines
(at least the downtown/poblacian areas) are all covered by aerial
imagery. Yay!)