Hi guys,

Our next Metro Manila Mapping Party will be on July 23, Saturday. This
time we will be tackling southwestern Makati, namely the portions of
Makati southwest of SLEX. This includes portions of Magallanes,
Bangkal, Pio del Pilar, San Isidro, and Palanan:
http://osm.org/go/4zhE98UT-?m

There's lots of oneway streets here to confirm as well as tons of POIs
to collect. The probably meet-up place in the morning would be
somewhere in the Magallanes commercial area.

You can also just attend the afternoon meetup if you want to. :-)

For those on Facebook, here's the event page where you can RSVP:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=177894112269832

See you guys there!