OK, well just to split hairs a bit here ... which is what this list is all
about ... :-)

So you have a road between Calamba and Los Banos for example. Do you name it
Calamba - Los Banos road, or Los Banos - Calamba Road? I guess people in both
towns would have strong opinions about this! Or do you split it roughly half
way, and call it both, depending on what town you're nearest? I guess that
would make more sense, but its more hassle to implement.

Another thought. Do you just do this at the town level? How about if there's a
village on the way? Or a road connecting two villages?

I'm still of the opinion than any information at all is better than no
information, but these seem like protocols worth hashing out.

Won't be able to make the mapping thing tomorrow unfortunately, but have fun,
and have a great Christmas/Festive Season/<insert Politically correct name
here> all!

Jim

--

   datalude: information security