Hi,

The Philippines are now covered:

http://osm.arkemie.org/ousm/philippines/

The GeoRSS feeds available are the ones indicated by Maning:
- from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) 2.0 Citizen
Interactive Portal [1]
- from PhilippineDisasterWatch [2]
- from One For Iligan [3]

The data is as of Dec 20, 0 h. Now going to start minutely updates,
which will take some time to catch up.

Tracks are currently rendered in the same way than in the OSM.org Mapnik
rendering.

Federico has suggested rendering some tracks with two dashed lines (===)
instead of one (---), for Colombia [4]. This would require at least an
extra layer in the mapnik style sheet. What do you think? Would this
also be appropriate in the Philippines?

(My first though was that it is better to have two independent
attributes: highway=* to reflect importance in the road grid, and
surface=* for the physical surface. I think that there may have been
cases where using track was a way to get unpaved surface to render. This
might not be necessary now, but it might still be desirable to keep some
compatibility with OSM.org Mapnik rendering.)

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

[1] http://ereport.dswd.gov.ph/
[2] https://philippinedisasterwatch.crowdmap.com/