I wasn't sure if my previous email because of the attachment.

There is one for Cagayan de Oro. I didn't check the one for Iligan.

The raster geohazard map  (1MB file) for Cagayan de Oro which I downloaded
last week (December 20 to be exact).

https://sites.google.com/site/wdmanuel/osm/CagayanDeOro_composite50k.jpg?attredirects=0&d=1

Wayne Manuel