There is a company here (I forgot the name) that do aerial video/photo
using RC choppers and dslrs.  Although the main clients are usually
advertising firms.

If you can cut the cost of your acquisition that will be competitive
enough against the conventional aerial photo and satellite imagery,
perhaps there is market

> If I buy one of these devices, would anybody in the Phil would like to
> partner with me to offer aerial photography and mapping services. Do
> you think this device would work for this purpose?

> Do you think aerial photography and mapping services in Phil would
> make a good business in PH?

Most LGUs are contented if they have google imagery. :)

--
cheers,
maning