If you are all wondering how Bing's satellite imagery coverage of the
Philippines compares to Google's, you should check out this map
created by my friend Mike:
http://mpgonz.blogspot.com/2011/04/philippines-high-resolution-satellite.html

Bing's coverage is actually pretty respectable. :-) I estimate that
Bing has 30-40% of the Philippines' land area covered, compared to
Google's 55-60%.