Reserve 2 shirts for me.

________________________________
 From: Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com>
To: Gladys Regalado <gla...@cp-union.com>
Cc: osm-ph <talk-ph@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [talk-ph] OSM in watercolor!

I'm willing to create the design (maybe one for the whole Philippines;
we can create regional/metro designs in the future). It would need to
add just one or 2 watercolor labels in the very appropriate Aquiline
font[1]. Plus add the necessary copyright and license info. :-)

However, I can only do this during the Holy Week. Is that OK?

[1] http://www.dafont.com/aquiline-two.font?text=Pilipinas&psize=l