Dear all,

Rally graciously donated his Garmin GPSmap 76 unit to our GPStogo program [0].
I know many of you are now using smartphones for your daily navigation
needs, but for some, dedicated gps devices are still being used.
The GPStogo have enabled some people to collect data in the past when
GPS devices are very expensive.  As of my last count, the GPStogo
devices contributed over 3 million trackpoints [1] into the OSM db.

If you need extra units for your outreach and mapping events, just
update the wiki and email the list [2].
Thanks Rally!

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines/GPStogo_program#News
[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/traces/tag/ph_gpstogo/page/1