Dear all,

Just to update you on this. Upon random checking of some tiles, there are
cases where the location is too far off. It was confirmed by Liana that in
some cases, brgy boundary centroid was used when no actual gps survey was
conducted.

I will try to cleanup the data before we begin the import.

Suggestions welcome.

Maning Sambale (mobile)