On Thursday, 19 September, 2013 11:22 AM, Rally de Leon wrote:
lat,long,name or long,lat,name? and why do you prefer one over the other? (eg. less hassle, less clicks to import csv to common GIS softwares)
Just my opinion: when people talk about co-ordinates, they normally talk about Lat and Long (almost never Long and Lat), so they should probably be in that order! I'd say gpsbabel has it right, and your other software is swimming against the tide.

Jim