Hi everyone,

Wikimedia Philippines will be having a WikiExpedition in the heritage zone
of Sta. Ana, Manila this coming September 13, Saturday. I thought, why not
have an OSM Mapping Party there as well? I'd like to know who is interested
as well. :-)

The WikiExpedition aims to take photographs and to document heritage houses
and buildings in Sta. Ana. Wikimedia Philippines met with the Sta. Ana
Heritage and Tourism Association (SAHTA) and they are supportive of this
event. GMA News plans to cover this event as well if I remember correctly.

The last time OpenStreetMap Philippines held a Mapping Party was in June
2011 in Pateros[1]. The WikiExpedition is therefore a good excuse to have a
meetup for us. Remember, we are not just building a map but we are also
building a community in OSM. :-)

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Pateros_Mapping_Party

Regards,
Eugene