Hello everybody,

I have finally investigated all of the new Bing imagery (at least I hope I
did) that were added since September 2013. There are plenty of new areas
added or updated:

* Pangasinan is now almost 100% covered. There's new imagery that now
covers some of the missing strips in western Pangasinan
* Iba, Zambales
* Baler, Aurora
* Parts of northern Oriental Mindoro between Puerto Galera and Calapan
* Daet, Camarines Norte
* Sorsogon, Sorsogon
* the Calamian Group of Islands is now around 99.5% covered (basically,
only outlying islands are not yet covered)
* a few other parts of Palawan are now covered including the southern tip
of mainland Palawan. Balabac Island is still not yet covered
* northern Negros is now pretty much covered. Newly covered areas include
Bago City, Himamaylan, Cadiz City, San Carlos City, Canlaon City,
Guihulngan. The only major uncovered area is Victorias City
* eastern and northern Bohol: Jetafe, Alicia, Candijay, Guindulman, Mabini,
etc.
* eastern half of Dapupiri Island, Northern Samar
* western half of Misamis Occidental
* portions of northern Misamis Oriental between Cagayan de Oro and Gingoog
City
* a large swath of eastern Agusan del Sur
* eastern Jolo Island

Unfortunately, Bing has removed some of the earliest Bing imagery (Batch 0
and Batch 1). The major affected areas are:

* NCR/Laguna/Cavite: southern Muntinlupa, western San Pedro, GMA, western
Carmona, northeastern Silang
* NCR/Bulacan: Northern Caloocan, San Jose del Monte City, Norzagaray, Angat
* Cotabato: area around Midsayap (but strangely, the imagery is still
visible at Zoom 18 and above)

Please see the updated Imagery Coverage Map here (which also includes some
Mapbox satellite imagery outlines drawn by Maning):
http://osmph.github.io/Imagery_Coverage_Map/

Note that I have simplified the Bing outlines for the Imagery Coverage Map.
There's now only 1 layer for all Bing imagery (no more batches) and another
layer showing just the newly added/updated imagery. There's also 2 layers
showing which areas previously had Bing imagery but were removed since
September 2013. The "maybe" are those imagery that can still be seen at
Zoom 18 above.

I you spot any new imagery that I have missed, please feel free to reply to
this thread! :-)