Dear everyone,

OSM-PH Mappy Hour will be tomorrow.  This is an informal meet up of
OSM-PH mappers and others interested to know more about our awesome
volunteer project.  A list of topics here [0] (may change depending on
what we want to do tomorrow evening :)).

But basically, we will commemorate a year of Yolanda mapping.  We will
hear stories of how the data you contributed was used and still used
for the recovery efforts.  There will be also a chance for you to
participate in the Missing Maps project [1] to support American Red
Cross' work in Leyte.

Some reminders:
- Bring some food to share with the group.
- Internet connection in our venue is intermittent and flaky (I blame
our ISP) so bring along a backup wifi for the editing session.
- Weather permitting, we can do some stargazing to honor the death of
Fr. Badillo considered the Father of Ph Astronomy [2]. :)

See you all tomorrow!

[0] https://hackpad.com/OSM-Ph-Mappy-Hour-mcbleE7W5FK
[1] http://www.missingmaps.org/
[2]