Hi Eugene,

Thanks for your feedback. They (atleast for the CPDO) welcomes the idea for
a workshop/traning. Unfortunately, they are not aware of what to expect
during the activity. Secondly, Nov. 22 might not be feasible for them since
they only work on weekdays :( Nov. 21 or the week after might be more
realistic. I was wondering if we can send a letter to them stating our
intention or objective of the activity and possible assistance they we
require from them. This will make the engagement more official as well.

What do you think?

Regards,
JEssie