Thanks Eugene .. Wonderful App .. I understand and will contribute in the
future .. Cheers

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.