I agree with Andrew. We did one of these tagging guides back in 2012 when
we mapped Gulu, Uganda, and it proved super helpful. It would be great to
have this hosted somewhere as an example of best practices in humanitarian
mapping.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Andrew Buck <andrew.r.b...@gmail.com>