Ervin,

I saw the changes you did to the TPLEX ... thanks.  trace is correct.
However, the "bridge" looks extended all the way to Urdaneta.  The bridge
or elevated section is only a bit after Tomana and the original bridge
preset was correct.

the motorway has bridges only over the agno river and over major
intersections.  I will try to correct them today.

ed

--
website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph