Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:52:00 +0800
Subject: Invitation to the Workshop on Governance Model for National
Exposure Information System
To: emmanuel.samb...@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Sambale,

Please find enclosed an invitation letter signed by USEC Pama for the
Workshop on Governance Model for National Exposure Information System to be
held on February 23-25, 2015 at Summit Ridge Hotel, Tagaytay City.

We would appreciate acknowledgement of receipt of this email and look
forward to your affirmative response to this invitation.

Thanks,

Kiko

--
Morito Gonzales Francisco