Hi all,

Cebu is relatively well covered, so consider this low priority.
Since nobody seems to be requesting any imagery,
here is what is missing or could be improved in Cebu:

http://osm.totor.ph/Cebu_Missing_Bing.jpg

The pink areas are missing.
The yellow area is cloud covered in many places (but most things have already
been traced from older Bing imagery) .

and here are the same areas exported from JOSM :
http://osm.totor.ph/Cebu_Missing_Bing.osm

Cheers,

Totor