Rally, Maning is asking about the administrative centres, and that would
mean government authorities in charge of administration. They are not meant
to represent the [geographic] "center of the village" which isn't something
we normally map.

As for place=village nodes, and like I wrote earlier, I put them in the
commons (e.g. plaza, local park, etc.).

Erwin

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <er...@ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | gov...@gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B