I've managed to make 17 changesets covering north and central Luzon and the
western half of Metro Manila [1] on July 1. In one changeset, I deleted some
building polygons in Valenzuela City since they were duplicates of an existing
building polygon[2].

Due to what happened to changeset 32324927[3] (in which I forgot to add the
operator tag in that changeset, fixed in changeset 32324983[4]), I postponed
making further mechanical edits and made a manual review of the data intended
for uploading. I also found out that I accidentally excluded the Las Piñas –
Evia Daang Hari branch from the changeset for the Southern Parañaque, Las Piñas
and Muntinlupa area[5]. It will still be part of the mechanical edits, but it
shall be placed under the changeset for Cavite.

The mechanical edits, which covers the eastern half of Metro Manila, the rest
of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, will resume on July 10 between 11 AM and 1 PM.
The mechanical edits will end before 4 PM on the same day (PHT).

[1] a list of changesets can be found at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/Ianlopez1115#BDO_.28June-July_2015.29
 , just scroll down to the changesets section.
[2] see https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/32326511
[3] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/32324927
[4] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/32324983
[5] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/32330957