Hi Jherome,

Do you have any good source for the barangays and zones of Manila? Please
note that GADM (and PhilGIS, which is derived from GADM), which is the
go-to source for barangays boundaries in the Philippines is not good enough
for OSM for 2 reasons:

1. The license of GADM does not allow commercial use. This is not allowed
to be added to OSM.
2. The data for barangays is bad. You can see a comparison here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:GADM_vs_OSM_-_Northern_Caloocan.png

We in OSM have not yet added all Manila barangay and zone boundaries not
because we are lazy, but because accurate barangay data that is OK for use
for OSM is not available.

~Eugene