There are a lot of bridges in Samar that are still mapped as link roads or
ramps and this brought misleading directions when I got directions between
Manila and Tacloban, and it is also the problem when routing on Cagayan
Valley Road in Bulacan and Nueva Ecija, for example, when getting
directions from Manila to Tuguegarao or any point in Nueva Ecija, Aurora,
Nueva Vizcaya, Quirino, Isabela, or Cagayan. Having bridges mapped as link
roads makes routers say that you take the ramp, or other instructions. I do
not know who made such mapping, but it is in the past years and no one have
floated that mapping by any user[s], that should have been fixed earlier
before it can affect directions.

--TagaSanPedroAko