The local OSM advocates in the Philippines is keen in finding ways to
engage, and expand the community of OpenStreetMap contributors in the
country. As you may7 know, many mapa-thons and hacking events are fueled by
passion, and pizza. You can help drive the passion, and we canl take care
of the pizza.

We just launched a new program: *the OSM PH-izza Challenge* that offers to
send free ph-izza for mapa-thon events in every possible part of the
country - especially those outside Metro Manila. If your mapa-thon proposal
is selected, the PH-izza is on us!

We're hoping to select at least one event every month - and we'd like to
hear your proposal!

If your club, or informal group would like to send your proposals, please
fill-in this application form so we can evaluate your them:
https://goo.gl/forms/si06mto1fOkeY3652

/Erwin

<https://goo.gl/forms/si06mto1fOkeY3652>

--