Hi everyone!

Last week, I shared a tasking project [0] to update missing roads for Metro
Manila.  I've just published several new tasking projects for provinces
adjacent to the capital region:

- Rizal https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4012
- Bulacan https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4017
- Cavite https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4016
- Laguna https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4015
- Pampanga https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4018
- Batangas https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4014
- Quezon https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4013

The data is not perfect, and you might even encounter false positives, but
it's pretty good with catching a good number of missing roads in essential
areas that local mappers have yet to digitize.

If you're keen on improving the map of your community, or home province,
and they're not on this list yet, please do not hesitate to let me know so
I can put them up sooner rather than later, and we can work together in
filling-in gaps in your favorite neighborhoods.

I'm also planning to organize a mapa-thon soon, primarily to work on these
tasks, and maybe attract more new mappers. Would you folks have any
suggestions, or interested in collaborating? Just send me a ping.

Do email me for any concern, or other questions, about these tasks.

/Erwin

[0]: https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3997

--

/Erwin Olario