Team Kaart is pleased to announce the completion of our road validation
(and fixes) for Metro Cebu in the Philippines, and that we are proceeding
to do the same for the rest of the Central Visayas region.

We also would like to acknowledge the contributions made by many other
contributors, especially the volunteers of the PUPSJCWTS++ project [1] for
their effort to identify and digitize our roads improvement tasks [2] that
saw the completion of regional tasks in Zamboanga Peninsula [3], Davao [4],
Eastern Visayas [5], and Central Visayas [6].

The volunteers also completed missing roads identified with ImproveOSM that
resolved all open tasks - , except one,  because we lack usable imagery.
More details available from this diary post. [7]

If you have questions, or comments, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers,

[0]:
https://github.com/KaartGroup/Philippines/issues/49#issuecomment-420482487
[1]: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines/CWTSS%2B%2B_Project