Hello All,

We would start reviewing the road network in the entire city of Cebu
Scope involved will be only road network - Map missing roads and correct
existing network with reference to tags and classifications as appropriate

Basis the pre-analysis we did to identify the right imagery and offsets, we
found that ESRI is the imagery used with existing strava offset
We will use ESRI as default imagery with appropriate offset distance -
existing or newly created basis strava.
We will also use other images to ensure there are no missing roads.

While we follow the standard OSM mapping guidelines, please suggest for any
country specific policies that needs to referred

We have created a new issue in our project page.  For any questions and/or
feedback, please let us know
https://github.com/GRABOSM/Grab-Data/issues/26

Thanks
Grab Team