What happened to the metro manila work [0]?  Before proceeding to
other cities I personally prefer they should wrap-up previous
initiatives so we can understand what worked, what doesn't and how
previous experience/issues (if any) can be mitigated.

A good example is Kaart's and ProjectNOAH's wrapup notes posted in this list.

[0] https://github.com/GRABOSM/Grab-Data/issues/19
On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 11:20 AM Erwin Olario <gov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Grab's data team is back to working on, and reviewing Cebu city roads  [0],
> to identify missing roads, and geometry issues.
>
> FYI.
>
> [0]: https://github.com/GRABOSM/Grab-Data/issues/26
> --
>
> /Erwin Olario