Is it a concern that they keep referring to Bing imagery "We will also use
Bing imagery to ensure there are no missing roads". In the parts I've
looked at, some roads on Bing just don't exist any more! Bing is good for
coastline where there has been no human development, but not good for
anything else. Using Bing imagery to check for roads will create the
classic GPS nav problem - OLD DATA = WRONG WAY!

Cheers
Glen